Meet The Founder Ania Botero
Ania Botero is the Founder and Creator of SCULPTICE®
In 2005, Ania moved to the United States of America to study English as a Second Language at Brigham Young University. Ania was immediately introduced to the pleasures and unhealthy habits of fast food, and dramatically gained 45 pounds in a matter of months. Ania had always been very slim and athletic; she was a member of the cheerleading squad during her high school year's, and she also participated in her school's professional dance team. So, how did this happen to her? Ania couldn't believe how fast she stacked up the pounds... 45 pounds to be exact!
Ania decided to take action and she started to carefully watch her eating habits, and after a long process the effort paid off, as she was able to eliminate some of the unwanted weight. But, she still had some issues with her new body; Ania noticed that she still had parts of her body that she needed to work on, things like: cellulite, loosen extra skin, abnormal fat accumulation in her tights, love handles, accumulation of fat in her arms, etc. Ania tried everything: diets, magic pills, detox products, herbal infusions, exotic teas, body wraps, even a gym routine, but nothing seemed to work, until she was introduced to a very unusual body sculpting product used by the "Sobadoras" (massage gurus) of a very remote village of Mexico, that completely changed her life.
Ania was amazed of how this therapy gave her real results in a matter of days and only with a few applications. Ania spent years studying and understanding how this therapy worked and why it provided such amazing results. Ania decided to work on developing a product and after numerous attempts, Ania successfully developed a formula that offered a real solution to eliminate and sculpt the unwanted fat problem areas.
Ania called it SCULPTICE®
Ania studies and certifications:
- Certified Bamboo Therapy by "Wilson Patino Umaña, WoodTherapy Co-Creator". Guadalajara, Mexico December Oct 2017
- Licensed Massage Therapist, UTAH (Licensed Number: 9588364-4701)
- Licensed Electrologist, UTAH (Licensed Number: 9588364-1103)
- Electrolysis & Hair Removal Procedures "Cameo College Beauty School", Salt Lake City, Utah. September 2016
- Massage Therapist Certification, LMT. "Provo College". Provo, Utah. November 2014.
- Accredited as a Certified Massage Therapist by the Mexico Governing Agency for Labor Excellence. "Excela, Excelencia Laboral, S.C.". Dec 2013.
- Certified Massage Therapist. "Colegio Mexicano de Terapeutas en Masaje y Enfermeria Holistica" Mexico, City. Nov 2013.
- Licensed as a Certified Massage Therapist. "Secretaria de Educacion Publica". Mexico City. Nov 2013
- Certified WoodTherapy Esthetic Technics Therapist. by "Wilson Patino Umaña, WoodTherapy Co-Creator". Mexico City, Oct 2013.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Marketing "Utah Valley University" Provo, Utah. May 2012.
Diploma and Accreditation